What’s New With The 2019 Honda HR-V?
Here are some things consumers can expect in the new 2019 Honda HR-V!
“2019 HR-V” Facts Guide
- Two new trim designations join the lineup for 2019: the HR-V Sport—available in 2WD and AWD—slots in between LX and EX; and the HR-V Touring AWD tops the line
- Every 2019 HR-V will feature the smooth performance of the continuously variable transmission (CVT); the 6-speed manual will no longer be available
- An aggressive new face greets onlookers, with a new grille, projector-beam headlights, LED DRLs and sharpened front fascia; new 17-inch wheels brighten the profile view; and new taillight lenses and license trim enhance the rear
- The new Sport and Touring trims distinguish themselves further with a sporty garnish running along the bottom edge all the way around the vehicle as well as outlining the wheel arches; roof rails are standard; there’s an exclusive honeycomb grille; fog lights help illuminate the road; and they roll on unique wheels—including 18-inchers on the HR-V Sport
- The front seats on Sport and above trims have been redesigned for greater comfort and support
- An enhanced Display Audio on Sport and above trims features a volume knob as well as Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ integration
- Sport trims also get a unique black headliner, sport pedals, and leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob
- HR-V EX and above trims receive a higher order of sophistication, thanks to the standard suite of Honda Sensing® features for 2019; it includes CMBS, RDM, LKAS and ACC
- The Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System—no longer offered on the EX-L trim—is standard on the Touring model, along with an 8-way power driver’s seat, LED headlights and LED fog lights
- The exterior color palette bids farewell to Misty Green Pearl, Mulberry Metallic and White Orchid Pearl; they are replaced by Platinum White Pearl, Midnight Amethyst Metallic and OrangeBurst Metallic.