Holmes Honda is proud to announce its new arrivals into the Honda family!
2018 Honda Clarity
The Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid is now available at Holmes Honda! The Clarity combines a powerful electric motor with a gas powered engine so you can charge the battery for emission free trips around your daily driving. You can also tap into the gas powered engine for those longer distances you may take on a trip. The Clarity produces 47 Mile with only electric range, only the best of the best for the Hybrid models. The Clarity has a big spacious cabin that seats 5 passengers with a suede dash and suede doors to give it that extra luxury look and feel. The advantage of the Honda Clarity Plug-In is that it will save you money with its all electric ride and gas powered engine when you wanna tap into the gas a little bit more for those long trips, you will definitely be skipping gas stations! Honda Sensing will come standard on the Clarity.
*110 combined miles per gallon of gasoline-equivalent (MPGe) electric rating; 44 city/40 highway/42 combined MPG gasoline only rating. 47-mile maximum EV mode driving range rating. 340-mile combined gas-electric driving range rating. Ratings determined by EPA. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-pack age/condition and other factors.
2018 Honda Accord
The all new completely re-designed Honda Accord has finally arrived at Holmes Honda! Everything about the best selling car in America, is new and re imagined. The most obvious changes on the car is the exterior and interior look of the car! Hitting that sporty and luxurious look with its new fast back curves.
-More stylish, sporty, and luxury look
-The worlds first 10 speed automatic transmission for a FWD car
-Two all new, high-torque direct-injected and turbo engines
-New safety, driver assistive, and connected car technologies.
-1.5T and a 2.0T
-1.5T with 192 HP/ 192 Ib-ft torque
-2.0T with 252HP/ 273 Ib-ft torque
-Lower Overall Height
-Shortened Overall Length
-Lower and Sportier Seating Position
-Redesigned suspension system; Active Damper System
- Limit body roll and significantly sharpen cornering precision with just the touch of a button
-6inch heads up display (Touring)
- with selectable information including speed, engine rpm, turn-by-turn navigation, and Traffic Sign Recognition.
-4G LTE WIFI System
-Wireless Phone Charging
-NFC (Near Field Communication);
- Automatic Bluetooth phone pairing.
- Wallpaper images can be uploading without using a USB connection.
-BSI with Cross Traffic Monitor
- helps the driver become more aware of the presence of other vehicles when changing the lanes, and enhances driver confidence when backing up in busy parking lots.
-Driver and Front Passenger Knee Airbags
–Honda Sensing ( Now Standard on all Trims)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe & Sedan
After a 2 year hiatus the Civic Si is back and its the fastest Si ever produced. Whats new about the 2018 Si you may ask? Well where do we start?! Lets talk about the engine. This is the first ever Turbocharged Honda Civic Si, its a 205 HP 1.5 Liter Direct Injected and turbocharged 4 Cylinder engine. This Si comes fully decked out with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The exterior is completely redesigned with a unique geometric exhaust. What are the improvements from the last generation model?
- 192 Ilbs Torque from 2,100RPM
- a short throw 6 Speed Transmission with limited slip differential
- 28 MPG City and 38 MPG Highway
- Sport Mode Setting
- Adaptive Damper System
- Premium Audio System 10 Speakers
- Display Audio with CarPlay and Android Auto
- Honda Lane Watch
- Heated Front Seats
- Push To Start with Smart Key Entry
- 18 Inch Alloy Wheels With High Performance Tire Option Available.
- Programmable Driver Information Interface WH G meter, Lap Time, Rev Indicator, Turbo Boost, and Throttle Gauges.
- -It holds the increased torque for over 70 percent of the Rev Range.
- –Two driving mode options, Normal and Sport Mode, the driver can opt for a stiffer suspension that’s accompanied by steering and throttle response changes.
- –18-inch, on 235/40s.
- –Active dampers, on stiffer springs and stabilizer bars that are 30 percent larger up front and 60 percent larger in the rear.
- –12.3-inch rotors
* Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
Civic Si Coupe
Civic Si Sedan
2018 Honda Odyssey
After many years with the same body style, Honda has released the fully re-designed interior and exterior Honda Odyssey! Kelley Blue Book has recently named the 2018 Honda Odyssey the 2018 Best Buy of the Year for Minivans* calling it “The Best Family Car In The World”, which we couldn’t agree more! Though the 2016 Odyssey was amazing in every way, Honda proved with the 2018 Odyssey that it is better than ever. There are many firsts when it comes to Honda, the 2018 Honda Odyssey is the first 10-speed automatic minivan to ever be produced. Whats different with this generation Odyssey than lasts?
*For more information, visit Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
Well lets find out!
–3.5L V6 with an option of a 9 speed or 10 speed automatic depending on trim level
-280 Horsepower ( 32 HP more than last generation Odyssey)
-262 lb-ft of torque.
-The efficiency of the powertrain package, as well as a new active shutter grille and a lighter and more aerodynamic vehicle overall.
-The sliding door tracks hidden in the lower portion of the rear quarter windows.
-The Odyssey has C-shaped taillamps, a floating D-pillar, and larger wheels and tires than the 2016 Model.
-A deep storage gorge in the cargo hold
-Removable middle section and outbound seats that slide called the Magic Sliding Seats
-Rear seats that fold flat for that extra cargo space.
-10.2-inch entertainment screen from the ceiling for kids in the back rows to live-stream entertainment through Wi-Fi or cellphone data.
-“Are we there yet?” app, so kids can gauge how much farther.
-CabinControl app lets you control key vehicles systems, audio, and rear entertainment systems with a smartphone.
-Sound-deadening materials were used with the goal of creating the quietest cabin in the segment.
-Offering Honda Sensing, a suite of safety and advanced driver assist features, as standard equipment on most of the trim levels (EX and above).
-Cabin Watch so you can view your backseat passengers from your 8inch Touchscreen!
-Cabin Talk microphone on higher trims lets the driver address rear-seat passengers at a normal volume, even those wearing the wireless headphones paired to the rear entertainment system.
-The Honda Vac which now lets you extend to the front of the cabin.
-Customizable home screen.
-Ventilated front seats (heated and cooled seats)
-Wireless phone charging.