2019 Honda Civic Sport is Here!
2019 Honda Civic Sport (10.5 generation)
The Honda Civic is back! You can now get one of the most beloved cars on the road at Holmes Honda! One of the most noticeable difference between the 2018 Honda Civic and 2019 Honda Civic is the face. The last time the Civic got a complete redesign was in 2016 and now its back with an all new fresh look. The 2019 Civic also debuts its brand new trim on the sedan and coupe called the ‘Sport’ trim. The Sport trim slots between the LX and EX trims. What does the Sport trim include?
Sport Trim Includes:
- All Black Grille
- Geometric Center Exhaust
- Naturally aspirated 2.0-liter inline-four
- Stiffer Suspension Tuning
- Body Kit
- 18 inch Wheels
- Rear Spoiler
- Optional six speed manual transmission
- Blacked out front face
- 2.o liter naturally aspirated four-cylinder engine
The 2019 Honda Civic Sport starting price is listed at $21,150 for the sedan and $21,450 for the coupe.
What Comes Standard?
- 5.0-inch infotainment screen
- Rearview camera
- Keyless Entry
- Honda Sensing (That includes automatic braking, forward collision warning, adaptive cruise control, Lane departure warning, and more .)
- USB Ports
- Volume Knob
- Automatic climate control
- 7-inch digital gauge cluster
- 7.0 inch infotainment screen
- Apple Carplay and Android Auto
- Heated rear and front seats
- Upgraded Audio System
- Automatic Seats
Lets talk about the juices that makes the Civic alive, the performance! The Honda Civic will come standard on coupes and sedans a beautiful 2.0 liter 4 cylinder. The 4 cylinder engine will put out 158 HP and 138 pounds ft of torque.The EX Trim will come standard with a 1.5-liter turbocharged 4 cylinder making 174 horsepower and 162 pound-feet of torque.