The 2019 Honda Accord!
In 2018 the Honda Accord was revealed with it’s new dramatically re-designed exterior and interior. You better believe that everyone inside Holmes Honda gathered around with anticipation! We were thoroughly impressed and flabbergasted on how elegant the new body looked.It’s a completely new vehicle that’s sure to blow the competition out of the water. It took a lot to peel our eyes away from the released pictures of the new Honda Accord.
Lets talk about the completely re-designed body, that has everyone’s mouth watering. Our first thought? This thing is a new force to be reckoned with! The sleek body lines and curves-Honda knew what they were doing when making this car. The new Accord has luxury and sportiness written all over it-well not literally. Honda announced that the 2018-2019 Accord is 110-175 pounds lighter than the 2017 Honda Accord. The wheelbase is extended by over 2 inches and the cabin is 2.5 cubic feet bigger! The most noticeable size difference is the new spacious trunk! The trunk space is much noticeably bigger than last years generation, Accord. The designers of the new Honda Accord made sure that visibility was present, which includes a low-cowl and subtle A-Pillar! The new Accord is much lower, wider, longer and shortened by 3rd of an inch from previous generation Accord. This new and improved Accord is the boldest Accord, Honda has ever put out there.
What to Expect
Honda Sensing on ALL trim models
- The Accord will Match Speeds with cars in front of you
- The Accord will Nudge you back into the lane when it sense you straying out of your lane (Lane Departure)
- It has FCW (Forward Collision Warning) it will bring your car to a stop if it senses a collision about to happen.
- Itll detect traffic signs and display them to the driver
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Rear Cross traffic alert.
- Driver Awareness Monitor is optional.
- Multi-Angle back up camera which comes standard on ALL trim models
- Blind Spot Camera Monitoring System
- Apple Car play and Android Auto
- 4G LTE Wifi through ATT
- Bluetoothing your phone is less of a hassle now, all you have to do is push a button!
- Direct Injection TurboCharged 1.5 L 4CYL CVT
- Direct Injecton TurboCharged 2.0L 4CYL CVT
- Both 1.5L and 2.0L have a choice of being Manual Transmission on Sport trims.
- 10 Speed Transmission, which is the first ever in the FWD class!
- 1.5L is 192 HP with 192LBS of Torque
- 2.0L is 252-273HP with 10 Speed Transmission
- Hybrid Accord is a 2.0L with Atkinson engine with two motor Hybrid System.
- Battery for the Accord is now in the rear floor to create more trunk space.
- Sport Mode and Normal Mode
- Sport Mode- tinkers with the steering, gearbox, throttle mapping and damping system.
- Sheds 110-176 pounds from previous generation Accord.
- Signature chrome wing grille
- More aggressive fascing with larger air intake
- A-Pillars enabled by high strength steel which improved visibility.
- 8inch Infotainment Audio System
- Sport & EX Trim models get 8 speakers with 180 Watt System
- LX gets 4 speakers with 4 speakers with 160 Watt System
- EX-L & Touring get 10 speakers with 450 Watt System
- 6inch heads up display in Touring Trims
- 12 Way power driver seat options.
- Both Driver and Passenger have heated and ventilated seats
- Wireless Phone Charging
- Front Seat move forward inward, more hop, shoulder, and headroom in this generation Accord.
- Backseat have 2.5 added leg room.
- No More Accord Coupe.